11.26.2011

Hikarimen in TOKYO

I ate syoyu-ramen in Tokyo not Yokohama.
It cost only 680yen.
The name of shop is "hikarimen".
http://kohmen.com/

The syoyu-ramen that I ate was great for the price!
Especially noodle was really tasty.
I was liitle sorry that soup is too salty.
But If you don't have a habit of drinking soup, you do not have to care.
I drunk and regretted.

I was lucky that I could ate oomori ramen for not paying.(usually 100yen).
Oomori means that they add more noodle than usual.
This special service was limmited days.
But they have give the other choices as an egg,dessert.
You can choose only one service from some options.

One staff who served a glass of water and took orders from customers seemed to be Chinese.
He seemed not to be used to his work.
But Other staffs in the shop helped him gently and he did his best.
I felt good feeling from ALL staffs.
I hope that he can keep good work life in Japan.

0 件のコメント:

コメントを投稿